You are here:
Boards of trustees and local governing bodies: terms of reference
Do we need terms of reference for our academy's board of trustees? In this article, we look at whether boards of trustees and local governing bodies need terms of reference.
- Must the board of trustees have terms of reference?
- Must local governing bodies have terms of reference?
- Single academy trust board: example
- Multi-academy trust board: example
- Examples of terms of reference for local governing bodies
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.