You are here:
EYFS: role of the link governor
- 1 Should a primary school have an EYFS link governor?
- 2 Questions to ask the EYFS co-ordinator
- 3 Questions to ask the headteacher
- 4 The role of an EYFS link governor: example
- 5 What can I do if I think the EYFS provision is poor?
- 6 Role when opening a new Early Years setting
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.