Staff wellbeing questionnaires
See some example questionnaires that you can pass on to your headteacher so you're confident you have an accurate picture of how staff are feeling right now.
Your school leaders will carry out the questionnaire
Staff surveys and questionnaires are operational tasks, so keep your involvement strategic.
To recap, you should work with the senior leadership team (SLT) to:
- Shape the questions, to make sure you get the information you need
- Identify strategic priorities based on the results of the survey
- Account for the success of any new plans or strategies put in place as a result of the survey
Leave the operational aspects to the SLT. This will include:
- Carrying out the survey
- Collating the results
- Implementing actions or plans to address any issues raised by the survey
- Reporting back to you on how the new initiatives have gone
Find out more about your role in staff surveys here.
Anna Freud Centre
The Anna Freud Centre has a free resource designed to help your school leaders carry out staff wellbeing surveys. The staff survey: