You are here:
2019 Ofsted inspection framework: what it means for your school
A revised Ofsted inspection framework came into force in September 2019. Read on to find out what your school needs to do under this current framework, how to assess your curriculum's 'intent, implementation and impact', and understand how inspectors will judge behaviour in your school.
- The impact of COVID-19
- A sharper focus on curriculum with the 'quality of education' measure
- Intent, implementation and impact
- How will your school be accountable for your curriculum quality?
- 'Behaviour and attitudes' moves away from 'personal development'
- Other changes: internal data ignored and longer section 8 inspections
- What you can do now
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.