You are here:
Ofsted inspection: SEN provision
- 1 Evaluation of SEN as part of 'overall effectiveness'
- 2 Evaluation of SEN as part of 'outcomes for pupils'
- 3 Evaluation of SEN as part of 'effectiveness of leadership and management'
- 4 Evaluation of SEN as part of 'personal development, behaviour and welfare'
- 5 Evaluation of SEN as part of 'effectiveness of early years provision'
- 6 Documents that inspectors will ask to see
- 7 Inspectors do not address specific link roles
- 2 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.