You are here:
Ofsted 2019: how governance will be inspected
Learn how Ofsted will inspect governance under the 2019 inspection framework, and what your role is on inspection day.
- Governance is inspected as part of ‘leadership and management’
- What inspectors are looking for
- Evidence inspectors will use
- Governors’ role on inspection day
- How governance is inspected if you’re in a MAT
- Grade descriptors
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.