You are here:
Ofsted: latest updates
Stay up to date with all things Ofsted, including its plans for on-site monitoring inspections in the summer term.
- 10 June 2021: Ofsted publishes review of sexual abuse in schools and colleges
- 19 Apr 2021: updated inspection handbooks and guidance
- 29 Mar 2021: on-site monitoring inspections in the summer term
- 17 Mar 2021: no routine, graded inspections until autumn
- 24 Feb 2021: monitoring inspections to continue remotely for the rest of the spring term
- 15 Feb 2021: remote monitoring inspections after half term will last 1 day, not 2
- 2 Feb 2021: remote inspections to continue until 8 March at the earliest
- 21 Jan 2021: remote monitoring inspections will focus on your education offer during coronavirus, but not school improvement
- 13 Jan 2021: Ofsted announces remote monitoring inspections
- 11 Jan 2021: Ofsted announces return of non-graded monitoring inspections, and publishes remote learning best practice guidance
- Oct 2020: Ofsted to remove the 'outstanding' exemption
- Jul 20: Ofsted will carry out 'visits, not inspections'
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.