You are here:
Ofsted: latest updates
Stay up to date with all things Ofsted, including its plans for remote monitoring inspections in the spring term.
- 21 Jan 2021: remote monitoring inspections will focus on your education offer during coronavirus, but not school improvement
- 13 Jan 2021: Ofsted announces remote monitoring inspections until half term
- 11 Jan 2021: Ofsted announces return of non-graded monitoring inspections, and publishes remote learning best practice guidance
- Oct 2020: Ofsted to remove the 'outstanding' exemption
- Jul 20: Ofsted will carry out 'visits, not inspections'
- Mar 20: Ofsted has stopped all routine inspections
- Feb 20: Curriculum transition period extended
- Jan 20: Ofsted launches consultation on removing the 'outstanding' exemption
- Sep 19: Ofsted may rate schools on financial management
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.