You are here:
Ofsted inspection: safeguarding
Where can I find Ofsted's guidance on the inspection of safeguarding? We link to Ofsted's safeguarding guidance and summarise key points. We also look at how safeguarding arrangements affect key judgements, what evidence inspectors will consider and how safeguarding concerns are inspected.
- Ofsted guidance on safeguarding
- Inspectors evaluate compliance with statutory guidance
- What evidence will inspectors consider?
- Safeguarding concerns arising during inspection
- Definition of 'carer' in Ofsted guidance
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.