You are here:
Ofsted inspection: safeguarding
Understand what Ofsted expect to see in your school's safeguarding arrangements, and what evidence they'll collect during an inspection.
- Your role in the inspection of safeguarding
- No graded judgement for safeguarding, but it affects the 'leadership and management' judgement
- What inspectors are looking for
- Evidence your school must give inspectors
- Evidence inspectors will look for
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.