You are here:
Which policy do I turn to when there's a problem?
Be prepared to deal with any concerns/complaints that reach you with this summary of the key policies you’re likely to need. If you’re in this situation right now, use our decision-helper to work out your immediate next steps.
- A quick decision-helper
- Do I need the disciplinary policy?
- Do I need the complaints policy?
- Do I need the grievance policy?
- Do I need the safeguarding allegations against staff policy?
- Do I need the whistle-blowing policy?
- A mix of a few policies?
- Seek legal advice if you’re unsure
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.