You are here:
Co-opted governors: role
- 1 What are co-opted governors?
- 2 The role of co-opted governors
- 3 How many co-opted governors should there be?
- 4 Can co-opted governors chair committees and vote?
- 5 Co-opted governors and associate members: the difference
- 5 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.