You are here:
Pay committee: membership
A summary of the rules on who can sit on the pay committee, how many members they should have, and avoiding conflicts of interest.
- Maintained schools: number of members
- Maintained schools: staff governors
- Maintained schools: associate members
- Academies: number of members
- Academies: staff trustees
- Good practice advice
- Governor relationships with staff members
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.