You are here:
Headteacher appraisal: interim review
Is there guidance on conducting an interim review of the headteacher's performance? This article looks at the frequency of interim appraisal reviews for the headteacher and how review meetings are usually conducted. You will also find guidelines from local authorities and procedures from schools.
- Conducting an interim appraisal review
- KeyDoc: keeping a record of the interim appraisal review
- Reporting back to governors
- Is it suitable for the headteacher's PA to take notes?
- Should an external adviser attend the interim review meeting?
- Frequency of interim appraisal reviews
- Interim review meetings: examples from schools
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.