You are here:
Holding the senior leadership team to account
How can we hold the senior leadership team (SLT) to account? One of our associate experts outlines guidance on this key task. We also relay advice on how to address concerns about the working relationship between the governing body and the SLT, and where to find support in managing this relationship.
- How do we hold the SLT to account effectively?
- Ensuring accountability through headteacher performance management
- Asking the SLT to deliver presentations at governing body meetings
- Questions to generate discussion at committee meetings
- Addressing problems in the working relationship
- Seeking external support
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.