Terms of reference
- Curriculum committee: terms of reference If you're writing or reviewing your curriculum committee's terms of reference, see examples from schools and get guidance on how often to meet. Also find a link to our template to save you time.
- Governor exclusions panel: terms of reference Save time by downloading our exclusions panel terms of reference template so you're clear on what your panel's responsible for. Get help on what to include, plus see examples from other schools.
- Pay committee: terms of reference If you're writing or reviewing your pay committee's terms of reference, use our template and guidance to save time. Plus, get inspiration from other schools.
- Standards committee: purpose, terms of reference and agendas Be clear on what a standards committee should do and how often it should meet, with examples of terms of reference and meeting minutes.
- Terms of reference: template and guidance Find out what you should include in your terms of reference, what they can be used for and who can create them. Download our template so you can develop your own.