You are here:
Electing a chair/vice-chair: difficulties in filling the post
If you are struggling to fill the role of chair or vice-chair, draw on advice from our associate experts on operating without a chair and recruiting externally.
- Governors must elect a chair and vice-chair
- What if no governor is willing to stand?
- How to recruit a chair or vice chair
- How to operate without a chair
- Ensure succession planning is frequently addressed
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.