You are here:
Governing boards without committees - the 'circle model'
Be clear on how this model is different, what you should focus on and what you can do to make it work. See examples of terms of reference.
- What makes it different
- If you're making this change
- Have a clear whole-year agenda plan
- Keep a consistent agenda for every meeting
- Set up working parties to tackle time-consuming problems
- Examples of terms of reference
- Examples of minutes from meetings
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.