You are here:

Last reviewed on 15 April 2019
Ref: 34754
School types: All · School phases: All

6 common mistakes that governors make when dealing with complaints – and how to avoid them.

More from The Key

The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.