You are here:
Discipline committee meetings: evidence
What evidence can be used in discipline committee meetings? We relay advice from one of our associate education experts on different types of evidence. We also look at which parties evidence should be shared with, and link to examples of evidence types from two local authorities (LAs).
- Evidence required depends on the case
- All written evidence should be circulated to involved parties
- Possible sources of evidence: LA guidance
- Use of social media as evidence in exclusions
- Using CCTV evidence in exclusion proceedings
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.