You are here:
Off-rolling: how to identify and prevent it
Learn what measures your board can put in place to help prevent off-rolling, and what to do if you suspect it's happening in your school.
- You and the SLT are responsible for preventing off-rolling
- Review your vision statement to reduce the incentive
- Review your policies to build defences
- Review all pupil movements individually
- Questions to ask your headteacher
- Look for patterns and trends that might identify it
- What to do if you suspect off-rolling
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.