Clerk's guide to using GovernorHub
As a member of The Key, you now have access to GovernorHub. Get skilled up on how you can use GovernorHub to tackle some common tasks efficiently and easily.
- What is GovernorHub?
- Why should I use it?
- Organise your meetings and monitor attendance
- Store evidence of your governing board’s work
- Share your agenda and governing board minutes
- Get your minutes signed
- Keep things confidential
- Keep on top of governors’ details
- More technical support from GovernorHub
- Get started on GovernorHub
What is GovernorHub?
- An online storage platform and tool that’s designed specifically for governing boards
- A central place for you to:
- Manage your board
- Stay connected and organised
- Develop a ready-made body of evidence for your board(s) to use whenever they need it
Basically, GovernorHub can help you complete your regular tasks more easily and efficiently. Find out how with some examples below.
Why should I use it?
You already have access to it – through your The Key for School Governors membership
Make the most of a service you already have!
It can make your life easier
Let technology do what it was designed for – streamline the boring tasks so you can focus on supporting your board(s).
Everything in one place, accessible anywhere
If you clerk multiple boards, you can