You are here:
Headteacher recruitment: top tips for attracting candidates
If your headteacher has just resigned, or intends to, it might feel as though there's no time to find any replacement, much less your dream head. Don't panic! Here's what to do.
- Start your search as soon as you get notice from your head
- Take the time you need to choose the right person
- Get a recruitment pack ready to go
- Make sure your online presence is appealing
- Get the best bang for your buck in advertising
- Advertise online for free
- How to deal with specific challenges
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.