You are here:
Shortlisting candidates: template and guidance
Download our shortlisting template to help you identify which candidates to invite for interview. Find out how to make sure your process is fair and that you shortlist the right people.
- Download and adapt our shortlisting grid
- Use fair criteria and rely only on evidence outlined in the application
- Have a shortlisting panel
- Anonymise application forms
- Shred and recycle the paper you've used
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.