- Primary PE and sport premium Understand how the PE and sport premium for primary schools is allocated and find out how your school can spend it.
- Devolved formula capital (DFC) funding Devolved formula capital (DFC) is a source of capital funding for maintained schools and academies. Learn about how it's allocated and the rules your school needs to follow when spending it.
- Funding for pupils with SEN Get to grips with how provision for pupils with special educational needs (SEN) is funded in your school.
- Funding in maintained schools Save time with our 1-page summary of how maintained schools are funded and your role in overseeing finance in your school. Download a copy to share with your colleagues.
- How schools are funded Get a whistle-stop tour of how your school is funded, including what additional streams of funding are available, so you're clear on what elements make up your school finances.
- National funding formula: an overview Updated Get an overview of what you need to know about the national funding formula (NFF), so you’re clear on how your school is funded.
- Tutoring programmes: summary Find out about the National Tutoring Programme – including academic mentors and school-led tutoring – and separate schemes for reception-aged and 16 to 19-year-old pupils. Be clear on what funding your school could receive and how to monitor that it's being spent appropriately.