Staff wellbeing & absence
- Exit interviews for staff Exit interviews help improve staff retention by letting you find out why staff are leaving. Use our template questionnaire to find out what questions to ask.
- How to approach wellbeing strategically Understand what a strategic focus on wellbeing looks like and how to use it to create a culture of wellbeing in your school or trust.
- Monitoring and supporting staff workload and wellbeing Find out how you can promote a healthy staff work-life balance without stepping on the toes of the day-to-day running of the school.
- Questions to ask about wellbeing Get inspiration for what wellbeing questions to ask your school leaders so you can monitor wellbeing strategically.
- Staff wellbeing questionnaires See some example questionnaires that you can pass on to your headteacher so you're confident you have an accurate picture of how staff are feeling right now.
- Wellbeing initiatives: your role and what they look like in practice Promoting wellbeing is a crucial part of establishing an inclusive culture in your school. Get an idea of what wellbeing initiatives look like in practice and how you can monitor their impact.