You are here:
How to run a vision and strategy away day for your board
Many boards take a day together in the summer term to reflect on their school’s vision and strategy. Read our guide for chairs on how to organise and run one for your board.
- Plan the day
- Example agenda and timings
- Step 1: set the intention for the day
- Step 2: generate ideas - if you're looking to refresh your vision
- Step 2: generate ideas - if you're happy with your current vision
- Step 3: refine into a strategy
- After the session
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.