You are here:
Ratifying the decision of the headteacher recruitment panel
Understand your role and the process for ratifying the panel's decision. Find out what questions to ask to hold the panel to account.
- Requirements to ratify the decision
- Process for ratifying the decision
- Ask questions at the ratification meeting to hold the panel to account
- Why you might reject a candidate
- The chair of the board notifies the successful candidate
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.