Before, during & after inspection
You may like
- Be ready for Ofsted: checklists Whether you’ve just got the call from your headteacher or your school's expecting an inspection this year, use our checklists so you're ready for Ofsted.
- How to clerk an Ofsted feedback meeting Is your school due an inspection? Be clear how to clerk an Ofsted feedback meeting so you can capture everything the inspector says. Find out what you should do before, during and after the meeting.
- Post-Ofsted action plan: governors' role Find out how you can review and challenge your school's action plan after an Ofsted inspection, and what happens post-inspection if your school has been judged 'inadequate'.
- Questions Ofsted might ask governors Find out what Ofsted inspectors might ask you during inspection and what evidence you can use to support your answers.
- Questions Ofsted might ask governors about SEND Download our list of questions inspectors might ask you about your school's special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) provision to help prepare you for an inspection.