Pupil progress & attainment 13 articles
- A governor's guide to attainment and progress When it comes to measuring pupil performance, it's easy to confuse 'attainment' and 'progress'. You'll usually hear them mentioned together but they're not interchangeable. Understand the difference between the two with our guide.
- Analysing pupil progress: questions to ask Use our questions to help you analyse pupil progress and confidently hold your school leaders to account.
- Assessment for pupils with SEN Read the basics about assessment for pupils with special educational needs (SEN) on 1 page. You can also download this QuickRead as a ready-made resource to share with colleagues.
School performance data 4 articles
- Exam results: what you should do next Whether your school's received good or poor results, understand what to do on results day, and download our list of questions to challenge and support your headteacher at your next meeting.
- How to analyse your school's performance data Data analysis of your pupils' performance is a key part of understanding attainment and improving pupil outcomes. Get to grips with how to go about it, including what to focus on and how to analyse data from ASP and IDSR.
- Progress 8 explained Performance measures can be confusing. Get up to speed with what 'progress 8' is and how it's calculated, so you can understand your school's performance data.