You are here:
Equality Act 2010: admissions and provision of education
Understand your role in making sure your school complies with its obligations to pupils and their parents under the Equality Act, and learn what you can do to prevent discrimination.
- What pupil characteristics are protected under the Act?
- What are a school's obligations under the Act?
- Who's responsible for making sure the school doesn't breach the Act?
- What's prohibited under the Act?
- Relationships between pupils aren't covered by the Act
- How to monitor compliance with the Act
- Other resources
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.