You are here:
Strategies for communicating with parents and other stakeholders
How should the governing body communicate with stakeholders? We relay advice from our associate education experts on developing a communication strategy for the school. We also look at communications policies from schools.
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Effective communication with parents and stakeholders
- Recording interaction with stakeholders
- Examples of communications policies from schools
- General advice on developing a communications strategy
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.