You are here:

Last reviewed on 7 June 2021
Ref: 4198
School types: All · School phases: All

If you’re the admissions authority for your school, be clear on what you need to do if you want to increase, decrease or admit above the PAN, so you can stay compliant.

More from The Key

The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.