You are here:
Partial closure: your 6 monitoring priorities
From 5 January until half term, schools in England are closed to all but vulnerable pupils and children of critical workers. All other pupils will move to remote learning. Be clear on the key areas of focus that’ll help you support your school leaders during partial closure.
- Health and safety: review your school’s risk assessment
- Attendance: be clear on which pupils should be coming in
- Safeguarding: work closely with your DSL to identify any concerns
- Remote learning: make sure your school meets the requirements
- Headteacher and staff wellbeing: keep it on the agenda
- Communication: make sure everyone’s in the loop
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.