You are here:
Looked after children: role of the link governor
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
Membership gives school governors access to:
- Policy bank from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, and planners
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Pre-inspection resources, including questions that inspectors may ask
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 Must there be a link governor for looked after children?
- 2 LA guidance: responsibilities of link governor for LAC
- 3 Questions to ask the designated teacher for LAC
- 4 LAC link governor role: example from a school
- 8 external links