How does the attainment of pupils eligible for the pupil premium as a group compare with others?
In an answer, you want to hear:
- Senior leaders have a clear idea of how pupils eligible for the pupil premium perform compared to others, and refer to assessment data (both recent and historic data) when making these comparisons
- If their attainment is worse, why this is the case and what's being done to address it
- If there isn't an attainment gap at your school, how they're using the funding to stretch pupils further
What is the pupil premium spent on?
- Senior leaders should be able to outline how the funding is used
- They should refer to their pupil premium strategy statement
How do you decide what interventions