You are here:
ICT: role of the link governor
What is the role of an ICT link governor? We relay advice from One Education and two of our associate education experts on the link governor's monitoring role. We also link to job descriptions from schools, which outline the role of an ICT link governor.
- Strategic nature of the link governor role
- Promote use of ICT in school and amongst parents
- Establish the impact of ICT on pupils
- Monitor e-safety and cyber-security
- Monitor the development of ICT equipment
- Monitor the school's ICT strategy through school visits
- The role of ICT link governor: examples from schools
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.