You are here:
Governors with responsibility for behaviour
What should I be doing as governor responsible for behaviour? Education expert Celia Grace suggests what might be expected of you as a 'behaviour governor'. Another expert suggests questions you could ask on a visit, and we link to a school behaviour policy that sets out the governor's monitoring role.
- Develop your understanding of behaviour management
- Develop your understanding of behaviour management in your school
- Monitoring and evaluating how the school manages behaviour
- Questions to ask during a visit
- Are there specific responsibilities for a link governor in a secondary school?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.