You are here:
Headteacher's position on the governing board
- 1 Headteacher's right to be a governor
- 2 Role on the governing board
- 3 Arrangements for different headship models
- 4 Can another staff member fill the headteacher's governor position?
- 5 Can a staff member fill in for the headteacher at one meeting?
- 6 Effective meetings: tips from the corporate sector
- 7 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.