You are here:
Can the vice-chair cover for the chair?
- 1 The vice-chair can act as chair when the chair is absent
- 2 If the chair and vice-chair are both absent
- 3 The chair can take a leave of absence
- 4 Duration of the chair's leave of absence
- 5 Chair's leave of absence: things to consider
- 6 Can the chair delegate the chairship temporarily?
- 3 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.