You are here:
Which governing board meetings need a clerk?
- 1 Clerks at full governing board meetings
- 2 Clerks to governing board committees
- 3 Is a clerk needed for a meeting of a working party?
- 4 How to decide if a clerk is needed
- 5 Governors and staff acting as clerk
- 2 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.