You are here:
Removing the clerk to the governing body
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
Membership gives school governors access to:
- Policy bank from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, and planners
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Pre-inspection resources, including questions that inspectors may ask
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 Governors may remove the clerk
- 2 No official procedure
- 3 Employees' dismissal rights
- 4 Removal due to incompetence
- 7 external links