You are here:
Independent school governance: an overview
- 1 Governance arrangements determined by the proprietor
- 2 Duties of charity trustees
- 3 Delegating governance functions: expert advice
- 4 What powers do individual governors have?
- 5 What can parents do if they have a complaint?
- 6 Governors have a responsibility to engage with parents
- 5 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.