You are here:
Getting the most from your governor training budget
How can we afford adequate governor training in a small rural school? We set out ideas from one of our associate education experts on how governing boards can ensure they get the most from their training budget. We also link to examples of free training for governors.
- Allocating training budgets
- Cascading training within the governing board
- Sharing the cost with other schools
- Forming a collaborative training group across schools
- Sharing expertise between schools
- Free training for governors
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.