You are here:
Skills audits for governors
Are there examples of tools to audit the skills of governors? We link to skills audit tools from LAs and refer to resources that allow you to create online questionnaires. You will also find the DfE's guidance on auditing finance skills, and further information on who should be included in a skills audit.
- Skills audit tools for governors: local authority examples
- Creating an online skills audit
- Analysing financial skills in the governing body
- Premises skills for academy trustees
- Who should be included in a skills audit?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.