You are here:
Finance committee meetings and agendas
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
Membership starts from £1.10 per day and includes an unlimited number of logins for all of your governing body. If you join today, we'll also waive the £100 joining fee.
Membership gives school governors access to:
- 1,500+ online articles, with information and resources to help governors get to grips with their role
- Policy bank from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, and planners
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Pre-inspection resources, including questions that inspectors may ask
Already a member?
- 1 Frequency of finance committee meetings
- 2 Finance committee agendas
- 3 Finance committee year planners: maintained
- 4 Examples of finance committee agendas: academies
- 16 external links
More from The Key
Get to grips with your new role
State of Education
Our annual State of Education survey examines the big challenges, concerns and priorities in the school sector today. What looms greatest on the minds of school leaders and governors? Read our 2016 survey report to find out.
Roles on the governing body
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.