You are here:
How to handle confidential minutes from meetings
Understand when and how to make minutes confidential and what to do if you've had a breach. You'll also learn when and how to release confidential minutes under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Know when and how to make minutes confidential
- Determine how to circulate confidential minutes
- What to do if confidential minutes are improperly circulated
- Ofsted's access to minutes
- Dealing with FOI requests
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.