- A clerk's guide to producing minutes Getting the minutes right is essential to your role as a clerk. Read up on our top tips for taking and writing up notes, then use our handy template and checklist to save your valuable time.
- Clerk's guide to amending and approving draft meeting minutes Learn how to send, amend, approve and file the minutes (including committee minutes) for maintained schools and academies.
- How to handle confidential minutes from meetings Understand how to make minutes confidential and what to do if you've had a breach. You'll also learn about releasing confidential minutes to Ofsted inspectors or in response to requests under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Minutes checklist for chairs and headteachers Use our list to check over the minutes from meetings. It will help you spot errors so you're sure your clerk hasn’t missed anything out.
- Publishing governing board minutes online Understand expectations around publishing meeting minutes on your school website, and what the requirements are for making minutes available.