You are here:
Extraordinary meetings of the governing board
- 1 What is an extraordinary meeting?
- 2 Convening a governors' meeting: maintained schools
- 3 Convening a meeting of the trustees: academies
- 4 Calling an extraordinary meeting of the LGB: process
- 5 Recording attendance
- 6 Examples of extraordinary meetings
- 7 Calling extraordinary meetings one after another
- 8 Can we have a 'pre-meeting' before the extraordinary meeting?
- 7 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.