You are here:
Summer term 2019 agenda items and how to prepare
Here are the headline issues you're likely to cover in your full governing board or committee meetings this term. Read on to understand each issue, and feel prepared with links to further reading and questions to ask about each item.
- Analyse pupil achievement over the year
- Consider staffing arrangements for 2019/20
- Review your curriculum offer
- Evaluate attendance figures for the past year
- Review progress towards the SIP objectives
- Set the strategy for 2019/20
- Reflect on your board's skills and effectiveness
- Prepare for Brexit (as much as you can)
- Find out how your school is coping with the GDPR one year on
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.