Spring term 2023 agenda items and how to prepare
Here are the headline issues you're likely to cover in your full governing board meeting this term. Read on to understand each issue and feel prepared with further reading and questions you can ask to interrogate the agenda items effectively.
- Think about wellbeing and mental health
- Consider the impact of the cost-of-living crisis
- Understand your trust's plans for 2023 exams
- Manage your accounts
- Monitor your education recovery plan
- Review your recruitment processes
- Determine admission arrangements for entry in September 2024
- Review and publish gender pay gap information
- Monitor your improvement plan
- Take a look at the diversity on your board
- Set up trustees and local governors with training from The Key
Think about wellbeing and mental health
Put this on the agenda so you can make sure your school is supporting the wellbeing of your senior leaders, staff and pupils.
As a board, ask yourself the following questions:
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.