You are here:
Spring term 2020 agenda items and how to prepare
Here are the headline issues you're likely to cover in your full governing board meeting this term. Read on to understand each issue and feel prepared with questions you can ask to interrogate the agenda items effectively.
- Complete the SFVS (maintained schools)
- Finalise next year’s budget (maintained schools)
- Complete your annual accounts process (academies)
- Review your recruitment processes
- Determine admission arrangements for entry in September 2021
- Review and publish gender pay gap information
- Review your performance data
- Monitor your school improvement plan
- Review your school's equality information and objectives
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.